Swervedriver Discussion Forums
Swervedriver Discussion Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Swervedriver / Toshack / Adam Franklin Discussions
 Guestbook
 Bowery Ballroom show sold out + new date alert

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bradsears Posted - 03/28/2008 : 08:23:03 AM
I'm told and I just verified on Ticketmaster that the bowery ballroom show in NYC has sold out.

I just got an email from a fan about these dates today:

06/08/2008 08:00 PM - 930 Club

District of Columbia, Washington DC
US
Cost:N/A
Description:Sunday June 8th Washington DC 930 Club

05/30/2008 08:00 PM - Casbah

San Diego, California
US
Description:with Film School

05/27/2008 08:00 PM - Wonder Ballroom

Portland, Oregon
US

05/26/2008 08:00 PM - Neumo’s

Seattle, Washington
US
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lethrneck4 Posted - 04/04/2008 : 11:46:56 AM
just got my tickets for the Boston Paradise show...hopin another bowery ballroom date appears too. adam franklin has played a bunch of solo shows around new haven, CT past few years...hopin to see a date for somewhere in new haven too..even sent a email to the club most likely to get them if they come here..pleading my case, haha...this is awesome..swervedriver are the one band i wanted to see reunite, who hadnt yet, before i died, hah!
denaadams Posted - 04/03/2008 : 06:14:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by jamesg

denaadams: Check the stickied thread at the top. There are already confirmed dates for both Atlanta and Carborro (cats cradle). I'll be driving up for the Cats Cradle show then flying to NY for the 2 shows there.

I still need to reply to your email. Sorry I've been so lazy about that lately!

jamesg: thanks for the heads up on Cats Cradle! I saw Atlanta come up on Ticketmaster and was stoked on that, then saw your post about Carrboro and couldn't freakin believe it! That is going to be one sweet show! Called my bro to tell him and he was wearing his Swervedriver t-shirt, so you can imagine his response. He said he is going to tour the whole east coast with them (and wear the same t-shirt)........he probably will too! I'll be 6 mos. pg so just one show is gonna have to do it for me....I cannot freakin wait!!!!!!!!!!! Yes whenever you have time would still love the info from your website!
Peach Posted - 04/02/2008 : 12:48:30 PM
Tickets are on sale for Metro 6/14. They're not being handled by ticketmaster, but there's a link to order on Metro's website. I'm hoping for a second night if-I mean when- the first show sells out.
Dubshack Posted - 04/01/2008 : 6:00:56 PM
Please post ASAP about Chicago dates once someone hears about them. Swerve has always been epic at the Metro and I can't wait to see them again live. The Adam Franklin show at the Empty Bottle was fantastic and to hear that he'll be rocking out the big sound with the Swervedriver again will be incredibly special.

jamesg Posted - 04/01/2008 : 3:44:06 PM
denaadams: Check the stickied thread at the top. There are already confirmed dates for both Atlanta and Carborro (cats cradle). I'll be driving up for the Cats Cradle show then flying to NY for the 2 shows there.

I still need to reply to your email. Sorry I've been so lazy about that lately!
denaadams Posted - 04/01/2008 : 3:04:53 PM
Come on Raleigh, NC or Atlanta!!!!
ditimely Posted - 03/31/2008 : 10:35:41 AM
I am hoping for Denver.
zed Posted - 03/28/2008 : 2:27:18 PM
Hi

The tickets for the Seattle show are already for sale and are on www.ticketswest.com, not ticketmaster.com. (In case anybody was waiting for the show to show up on ticketmaster).

mpavlic08 Posted - 03/28/2008 : 08:43:16 AM
I keep hoping and waiting for a NJ show?

Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.05seconds. Snitz Forums 2000