Swervedriver Discussion Forums
Swervedriver Discussion Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Swervedriver / Toshack / Adam Franklin Discussions
 Guestbook
 New Swervedriver album pledge perks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chris Posted - 08/08/2017 : 09:32:49 AM
A drive for the new Swervedriver album just started on pledgemusic.com. The main feature is to pre-order the album but there are lots of reward levels. Please take a look and share the link:
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/swervedriver

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
aaaron Posted - 09/27/2017 : 05:51:07 AM
finally added my name to the list. and what a long list it is! awesome! wonder if they're going to add a goal and progress towards it, though maybe it was a sure bet to begin with.
jamesg Posted - 09/01/2017 : 11:15:15 AM
Yeah same here. I'll be getting mine in this weeken hopefully. Wish I could afford the jazzmaster!
chris Posted - 09/01/2017 : 05:19:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by jamesg

https://youtu.be/flGWX7CAPJE

It'd be a massive help if everyone could like this video on youtube and add it to any SWD playlists you might have. It'll increase the chances of the vid popping up in people's recommended videos and hopefully more people will see it.

I was waiting to get paid so I've only just pledged.
jamesg Posted - 08/31/2017 : 7:44:15 PM
https://youtu.be/flGWX7CAPJE
boomer0127 Posted - 08/10/2017 : 6:23:02 PM
I wish they had an option for "Dinner with SWD - your treat". One for each city on the tour. Let the band pick the fan with the best restaurant suggestion.

I'd probably just spontaneously combust at the table and not be able to eat my amazing mysore masala dosa and bel puri Wifey would have to read the zillion questions off the scroll.
mpavlic08 Posted - 08/10/2017 : 08:50:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike

I'm all over this. Not sure yet what I'll get but the tour package is at the top of my list. They need to do all guitar players a major favor and tab the songs out. Big thanks and good luck to Swervedriver. Also I would enjoy hanging out with Mick watching the paint dry..

I was thinking the same thing. I've been looking over the pledge options, if they had one where they would write out the tab for a song of your choice for say $100, I'd buy that.
chris Posted - 08/09/2017 : 06:18:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by scihiflyer

that pedal sure is tempting.

It sure is. Does anyone want to buy a kidney?
Mike Posted - 08/09/2017 : 04:06:12 AM
I'm all over this. Not sure yet what I'll get but the tour package is at the top of my list. They need to do all guitar players a major favor and tab the songs out. Big thanks and good luck to Swervedriver. Also I would enjoy hanging out with Mick watching the paint dry..
Snail Posted - 08/08/2017 : 9:29:31 PM
Pledge made! Get on this thing Swervies and make it happen! Plenty on offer from the lads. The guitar lesson via skype was mighty tempting or the 'postcard from the road'.
scihiflyer Posted - 08/08/2017 : 2:50:02 PM
Man I wish I had 10k. Will have to settle for something in the $100 range but that pedal sure is tempting.
MuffFuzz86 Posted - 08/08/2017 : 12:10:26 PM
This is pretty damn cool.

Love that video of them doing anything but playing music.
bradsears Posted - 08/08/2017 : 11:41:01 AM
I love that they are doing this.

Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000