Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 149

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  09:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, I forgot I put that song on there.

Great band.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  11:45:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Today...
Sonic Youth - "Dissappearer"
off - Goo
Thanks Boomer!!

s_w__e___r____v_____e______d_______r________i_________v___________e_____________r

www.myspace.com/blueshiftkc

http://blueshift-kc.bandcamp.com/
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  01:17:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didja surf that surf rocketsurfer? By the way have you heard the track "Surfin on a rocket" by Air?

Today - The Hummingbirds - Alimony
made in 1989 my god!

"If all else fails, X equals 8" Alex P Keaton
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  01:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah Paw - Jessie and the following track were up there also, cool gear. The guitar straps are low with them.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  07:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

no - it wasn't a surfable surf - not that I could surf the surf if sufficient surfing surf surfaced. - suffice?
I've never been surfing - but, I always thought that I could get the hang of it because I used to be a big skateboarder...

So... did you go out and find some Paw on your own - I had you down to hit you up on our next trade... do you still need it Moen?

Croz - what do you think of Sparta, Spoon and Kings of Convenience?

Today...
South - "Colours in Waves"
off - With the Tides
I know... I know... I mention these guys a lot - but, I can't help myself!

s_w__e___r____v_____e______d_______r________i_________v___________e_____________r

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  10:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, I could still use a copy of Dragline, I'll send you a copy of Home Is a Strange Place (Paw's last ep) plus some other stuff I'm sure.

This morning I've been listening to The Red House Painters' album Ocean Beach. It's a beautiful record.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  3:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
James Riot - Guided by Voices.

Okay...who here hates em, who loves em, and who has heard nothing to judge them by? I like em a lot and Im also sick of hearing about them, but seeing as how Im from their town, and a current member, and a couple of ex members are buddies of mine, Im inclined to throw away all the shit I hear about them, and simply listen to the music.

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  4:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love 'em, to a point. I didn't get into them until Do the Collapse, so it's hard to really get into the early, extremely lo-fi stuff. Haven't heard the new one though, is it that good? My favorite GBV song is still "In Stitches" from Do the Collapse. Really cool, and unexpected guitar solo. I think Robert Pollard bogs down his fans, those that aren't diehards, because he's never thrown away a song. He releases everything, despite its quality. I got an officially released DVD of theirs once that consisted of a couple of 'em playing on a porch with acoustic guitars, and then a crappy sounding performance in some club. I think the whole thing was shot with a little handheld something, and the porch part sounds like there was no sound reinforcement, they probably just used the mic in the camera.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  4:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The new one is indeed very good. Definately a lot better than Collapse, even though I really really like a handful of tunes on that one.

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  4:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a few so-so songs on Collapse, same goes for Isolation Drills, but who could turn down "Chasing Heather Crazy" or "Mushroom Art"? They're just Indie Pop goodness, with a nice little hook. I have Universal Truths and Cycles on vinyl, but I've probably only played it two or three times through.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  7:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Universal and Collapse, both of which have a handful of great songs, aren't really as solid as some others. Earthquake Glue doesn't have many duds at all, but my faves are still Under the Bushes Under the Stars, and Mag Earwhig. Those are great starters if you're not too knowledgable of the completely retarted amount of songs he's written. Both lp's are also cool because they're both a very comfortable mix of the early "lo fi" stuff, and more familiar studio type recordings....Under the Bushes, and Mag Earwhig are the ones you want to grab if you come into contact with them.

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  8:40:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think my favorite album Robert has done is actually one of his solo albums, Waved Out.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  04:33:53 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. Make use is one of his best songs ever I think.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  08:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not heard anything to judge them by - but somehow (i don't remeber if I heard a track or just read an interesting article) I have "Guided By Voices = Universal Truths and Cycles" on my music "want list" - and then made a note of (Pixies/Pavement) - next to it... which makes me think I heard a sample and just wrote down a quick and easy description in attempt to categorize there sound. Do you think they would be fair comparisons? Although - I know Loper isn't a fan of Pavement...

BTW:
Today...
Wilco - "War on War"
off - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Edited by - rocket on 08/27/2004 08:51:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Derek Pistoll
Assistant Driver

Niue
199 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  09:11:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Schweet! So the Lopemiester's new band is some all-star composite of GBV!! Now wonder you are so excited! Can't wait to hear the results! I really liked GBR. however, I'm only aquainted with material from '93 or before. There is a certain aesthetic observed in purposeful lo-fi.
Critics, schmitics, to some extent. Personally, I like some bands that I know if mentioned here would raise the hackles of some forum members, so I demur out of respect. In the end though, everyone should be 'inclined to throw away all the shit I hear about them, and simply listen to the music' for any band.

Been enjoying a live show from 'Mooney Suzuki' this morning. I think Jags would appreciate the mod factor.

Perhaps now its time for a little 'Tesh', to cleanse the palate before the distrubing sonics of 'Daddy's Belt' [a new collaboration of locals including myself for some crazy f*up shizlenit, think early 'Ween' Pod era meets 'Helios Creed' meets some operatic figures on shrooms] Its fun anyways, more so the process then the results most times thus far.
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  09:23:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Rocket, I'm sure you've heard plenty of GBV, just don't realize it yet. if you listened to some of their albums you'd probably be saying "Oh, this is GBV?" quite a bit. They're a great band if you like your prettty pop hooks wrapped up in under 2 1/2 minutes.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  09:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No, my band has no members of GBV, some of them are acquantences of mine, that's all.

I'll have to hook up a best of GBV for yall. There's a lot to sift through, and believe me, not all of it's good, but when it is, it's really good. I totally agree Moen on the Waved Out LP. I love that record. Make Use, and Catching Waves Again are in my top ten fave tunes of his. His first one "Not in my Airforce" is pure gold too, well, about the first two thirds of it is. As far as the lo-fi aspect, sometimes I wish it was recorded better, but then again, to me a lot of the personality and charm comes from the fact that it's done that way. It really accentuates the "average guy" feel of it all. Sometimes it just sounds better that way, and besides, I work in a world of pro audiophile dorks who can talk all day about trying to acheive exteremly high fidelity at all times. None of that shit really matters, because Enrico Eglasius can use his ten million dollar record budget on the upmost recording techniques and skilled hands, but at the end of the day it doesn't mean a damn thing, cause...well....he's still Enrico Eglasius and he's gonna suck no matter what's recording him.

Hot Freaks would have sucked if it had been recorded any other way. Incredible song.

http://mixonline.com/mag/audio_letters_mix_22/index.html

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  09:34:29 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moenkopi46_2

Hey Rocket, I'm sure you've heard plenty of GBV, just don't realize it yet. if you listened to some of their albums you'd probably be saying "Oh, this is GBV?" quite a bit. They're a great band if you like your prettty pop hooks wrapped up in under 2 1/2 minutes.

Agreed. The sickening thing is that Pollard has huge pop hooks coming out of his ears. He can come up with a better hook in ten minutes than most people can come with in hours. He's gifted at not overthinking himself.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  10:35:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
None of that shit really matters, because Enrico Eglasius can use his ten million dollar record budget on the upmost recording techniques and skilled hands, but at the end of the day it doesn't mean a damn thing, cause...well....he's still Enrico Eglasius and he's gonna suck no matter what's recording him.

So fucking right on. I mean: garbage in...garbage out, you can't polish a turd etc..take your pick. The corollary of that, and I know you'd agree, Loper, is that in the hands of someone gifted, the most primitive gear may be all that's necessary. It's not about the gear!!

I mean John Mayer's last CD was recorded at Oceanway which has gotta be theeeee most ridiculously large and amazing studio in the world, and the resulting CD is nothing special (sound or songs). Please don't jump on me about John Mayer, we all have our l'il secrets. I loved his first one, and I think the kid has some major chops, but success will/has killed him. He woulda been better off (artistically, not financially) playing bars and clubs in Birmingham or Atlanta ( I think he's from Bumminam').

www.eugenebenjamin.com

Edited by - Eugene on 08/27/2004 10:36:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  11:05:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(you can't polish a turd)
that's not entirely true Eugene - Ive' seen a polished turd! It was standing behind a podium and calling itself President of the United States...
John Mayer is one of my wife's favorites - so, I have to listen to him sometimes. I too thought that the first one had some fairly entertaining parts to it - but, the new one is too carefull and polished - all of the interesting rythms are completely gone till nothing but watered down diarrhea remain - I didn't realize you could polish diarrhea?

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2004 :  2:27:26 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"you can't polish a turd"

Stanley Kubrick once said...

"you can if you freeze it"

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2004 :  08:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
research man- Birdman From rockets bunies 2!!

We ride the warp of space into the womb of night.
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2004 :  04:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have misplaced Kings of Convenience rocketbro, i think its in my car someplace, which is overdue a good clean out. I found Sparta to be a bit hard for me during listen #1, but havent listen since so was waiting to report on that. Spoon is "M A R, V E, you know the rest"! Great stuff.

I got Dragline sorry bro.

Does anyone want more of anything from my last comp?

Todays favourite was,
Cat Power - He War.

The rest of her shit is slow boring shit, but this shit is the good shit. Dunno why she bothers with the acoustic shit. Amp it up and its great. My g/f saw her perform recently and said she was VERY relaxed, playing quietly and noodling from track to track. Then after an 90 minutes she said she was going to do requests and was picky but entertained some requests. Ppl gave her spliffs and whiskey all night and she was telling ppl to go home if they want, but she kept playing, getting more and more trollied along the way. Loose!

Also enjoyed a track by Iron and WIne, that i reakon was a DCFC cover, Ill tell ya the track name tomorrow.

Edited by - crozarey on 08/29/2004 04:43:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2004 :  08:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service. I love Iron and Wine. Sam Beam is great at stringin together little harmonies, especially when his sister Sarah joins him. His cover of "Waitin' for Superman" by the Flaming Lips is great too.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2004 :  7:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
99th dream

Swervedriver - The rock music world's greatest loss.

Ever.

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2004 :  7:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greatest start to an album ever. Second is "Killed By An Angel" off Sunny Day's Rising Tide album.
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  01:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Such great heights yes, well donr Moen.

Today Kings Of Leon - Happy Alone, got me thinking maybe i would be...

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  07:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn - I love that Sunny Day album Moen - I just listened to it over the weekend too! It had been a while but, it's sooooooo gooooooood. I feel like "Rising Tide" for Sunny Day Real Estate is similar to how "With the Tides" is for the South. Many people complained about how the albums were over produced = too slick compared to their first efforts. I don't agree at all - I think they are both totally incredible!

Today...
Gerling - "The Deer In You"
off - When Young Terrorists Chase the Sun

Thanks again Croz! As I have said before - half of the album just doesn't grab me at all - but, the other half has some real keepers!!! I love these: (and the ***** are my faves of the faves)
High Jackers Manual
Fight Revolution Team *****
Deka
The Deer In You *****
Birdbaths
Summer Lake Rewind *****

BTW - give Sparta another chance dude...

Edited by - rocket on 08/30/2004 07:58:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  10:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey rocket, have you heard Sparta's new one? Rising Tide is fantastic, and that tour was out of this world. I saw them on Halloween in Chicago two years ago. They came out with these whimsical masks on and played a loud and heavy version of Pheurton Skuerto. Beautiful show. Jeremy Enigk expels so much energy when he sings, I can see why he says touring is so draining. I wanna see Fire Theft.
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  11:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holly Shit! (have we talked about this?) I didn't realize Sparta had a new one yet. Damn - that seems sooo fast to me. I just read some reviews on amazon and noticed that there are some nay sayers... I can't wait to hear it! HAve you heard it?

I think I have mentioned this before - but, Fire Theft was supposed to come to Lawrence last year - but, they cancelled for some reason... I would love to see them!

Did Sunny Day tour with their drummer that moved to the Foo Fighters on that tour - or did they have someone else? Didn't he record with them on Rising Tides? i remember something like that...

Edited by - rocket on 08/30/2004 11:24:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  11:36:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Sunny Day drummer actually came back for the How It Feels and Rising Tide tours, and their original bass player left the Foo to join The Fire Theft, too. I guess the main he left Sunny Day was their other guitarist, once he was out of the picture.
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  12:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

but, they didn't permenantly leave the Foo Fighter's did they - aren't they just kind of doin' both? Personally, I would choose to play with Sunny Day / Fire Theft (as far as the music goes) - but, playin' with Dave wouldn't be too shabby either! - Plus, Grohl cracks me up!

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  4:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm loving Grinspoon again. "Damn Straight"

We ride the warp of space into the womb of night.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  5:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Moen, or anyone that's interested. There are currently an assload of GBV torrents here..

http://indie.chattavegas.com/

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  8:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nate Mendel (bass) is doing both Foo and Fire, but Will Goldsmith (drums) is Fire only. I've also heard Grohl is adding this and that to almost every NIN track on Reznor's new album.
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  03:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go j - mo and rocketinoutofoz. onya boys. Im wondering how you left Serpentheadz off the Gerling list though Rock, its one that transcends the genres for me. Have a scoob and try it again.

Im onto Sparta again soon.
I found and listened to Kings Of Convenience today. Mate, its MELLO! Its like Belle & Sebastian on Mogadon. In fact if I want to hear such tunes id prolly go for them or David Gray or even Bragg's ballads. El Blando buddy, sorry, not my cup o tea at all. Still you are batting at like .900 with me mate.

And Jeronimover, this is you out on your own into the Shagpad of Swerve Love, is it? Its all happening! Youll have to christen it with a netcast of your "Coffee" with the blonde bass player for us! It should make my morning tea that much more exciting. Send us the url dude!

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  03:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Todays big hit for me,
Jamiroquai - Butterfly

ARRR, nice to break up the rock with some funky shit. Love your work Boomerosion!

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  07:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I told ya Croz - i tried to talk you out of it - but, you seemed like you really wanted to check them out....

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  09:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today...
Voyager One - "Gun"
off - Monster Zero

Moenkopi - you have to help me out man... I'm going freakin CRAZY here!!! Is this song a cover? - and if so - who is it by originally??? The vocal line is so familiar - and I feel so close to being able to figure out where the hell I know it from - but, I can't figure it out! - and I'm so obsessed by this question that I can't get any work done! (help me please - I'm desperate!)

Edited by - rocket on 08/31/2004 09:12:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  09:27:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rocket, I think "Gun" is theirs, but I'm not sure. "Bedbugs and Ballyhoo" is an Echo & the Bunnymen cover.

Have you seen the new iMac g5's? Go check out the Apple site. Fucking weird, and kinda cool.
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  09:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

damn... my.... head... is .. going.... to ... explode... if - I - don't - figure - this - out - sooon.....

I figured out the ol Bedbugs right away - the problem is - I don't necessarily think Gun is a cover - just similar to something else.?

I'll check out the Apple site soon.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  7:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I miss Jaguar and all of her sonic wisdom...

Edited by - rocket on 08/31/2004 7:32:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

rascending
Passenger

USA
84 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  04:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the killers - smile like you mean it
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  07:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Moen - I figured it out man... your going to freak when I tell you because I NEVER would have thought to compare these 2 bands in any way. It's NOT the same song but, vocally I couldn't figure out why "Gun" by Voyager One sounded so damn familiar. It was killing me and last night I finally figured it out. I started reaching far back in my memory bank - At first I thought it might have been the Machines of Loving Grace song on the first Crow CD - well... I listened to it and it wasn't. Then, I thought - Deftones! (weird huh) I put in White Pony and started flipping through the tracks and decided that "Digital Bath" - ("RX Queen and Change (in the house of flies)" are in the ball park too) was the answer to my vocal similarity obsession. It has to do with the subtle whispering and the delivery of the lyrics.... do you have that Deftones Moe? If you do - listen to the first few lines of each song and tell me what you think. Keep in mind I totally believe that these bands are complete opposites as far as overall style, and personally I prefer Voyager One leaps and bounds over the Deftones!

Edited by - rocket on 09/01/2004 07:35:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  10:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Today...
The Byrds - "Tribal Gathering"
Thanks to the Notorious Eugene Brother!

Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  10:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can see the similarities vocally with the Deftones. Have you checked out all the Minus the Bear yet? Try "Potato Juice & Liquid Bread," it's sonically very similar. Thanks for making me get White Pony out.

Today's song is
Passenger -- Deftones (and Maynard of course)
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  12:25:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not all Deftones obviously - just those particular songs I listed - and only compared to "Gun".
Yeah - I had totally forgotten that Maynard did a tune with them...
Dude - I have been totally lovin' on the Minus the Bear - Infact - funny that you mentioned them - I just put
"Highly Refined Pirates" in a few minutes ago...
Won't be much longer 'til you are seein' those guys crankin' it out live!

Edited by - rocket on 09/01/2004 12:38:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  1:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, even made a shirt for it. Wanna see it?
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  1:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course I wanna see it!

Edited by - rocket on 09/01/2004 1:56:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2004 :  01:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
today i went back and got the Jebediah 1&2 out in time for seeing them live tomorrow night.

Both have some real crackers but "Puck Defender", "Animal" And "Military Strongman" are all doing it for me today.

Did anyone listen to them via the mp3 cd i sent you WAB lot? I havent heard much about those lps bar from Eugenerator and Jeronimater.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 149  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.25seconds. Snitz Forums 2000