Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 149

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  6:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
chevega - you wouldn't ever offend me just because we didn't have identical musical taste...
no worries at all.

s_w__e___r____v_____e______d_______r________i_________v___________e_____________r

www.myspace.com/blueshiftkc

http://blueshift-kc.bandcamp.com/

Edited by - rocket on 03/16/2007 7:07:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2007 :  08:02:05 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lungfish

Any song really. I've been stuck yet again on this band all week.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  06:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

This morning...
This acoustic performance by Adam Franklin shown on the High Speed Soul myspace page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103661287

s_w__e___r____v_____e______d_______r________i_________v___________e_____________r

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  11:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146524929&MyToken=af0a98c9-45c8-44de-825c-c9c7edcb5a2e

You can hear Windowsill here by the Arcade Fire.

I have only heard other tracks off the radio and they love it and are thrashing it at the moment. They do sound pretty similar to each their earlier LPs, but i tend to like that. I wish Broken Social Scene could have got stuck on the their You Forgot It In People era, rather than gone crazy with adding a stack of other musicians to their line up. That said they have added some organ and some brass and the chick sings more on this new one and its a bit more understated id say.

I will buy it when im in town on the weekend. Let you know more then.

Today:

Scrawl And Scream - SWD

"If all else fails, X equals 8" Alex P Keaton
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  05:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Faust and Tony Conrad - From the side of man and women

Man, what the hell was in the water in Germany in the early 70's?

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  05:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it's Monday, I have a screaming hangover (St. Paddy's Day always gets carried away and goes on too long at my house), and my daughter thought it would be fun to wake me up at about 5 am. Just a perfect Monday morning.

So I am sitting at my desk here at work, holding on for dear life, and trying my best to enjoy Brian Eno - Music for Airports. I think it's making me dizzy though.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  06:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ever have one of those iPod experiences where nothing really fits your mood, continually skipping tracks randomly until you finally give up and just listen? Stimulini just came out of nowhere on the iPod this morning and saved the day.

Coffee time!

http://boomer0127.googlepages.com/home
http://www.last.fm/user/boomer0127
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  08:19:25 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like Eno's Airports for what it is, but if I were to recommend one, I'd say that Here Come the Warm Jets is the place to start. Damn good and slightly twisted little pop record. It's my opinion that Belew, Talking Heads, and probably even Frank Black are huge fans of that record.

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  09:06:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Warm Jets alot too. I actually like Music for Airports as well. It's great just to cleanse the ears. My earlier comment had more to do with my hangover than the music itself. Rough day.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  10:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, gotcha. Sleep up.

Honestly, due to the fact that I'm a huge Cluster fan, my favorite Eno would have to be all the stuff he did with them.

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  11:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just got back from the gym and once again, Clutch's Blast Tyrant gets me through. Also had the new Chevelle album blasting as I was tossing some weights around. Excellent album.

Today, Promoter (of earthbound causes) - Clutch, off Blast Tyrant.

If life is but a dream, wake me.

Edited by - hayseed on 03/19/2007 11:45:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  12:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
warm jets is great, but tiger mountain is by far my favorite, and more consistent in my opinion. green world is good, too, but tending toward the more ambient and much less pop.

anyone ever hear the stereolab/ui cover of "st. elmo's fire"? it's marvelous.

www.myspace.com/thespeeds
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  6:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Because of this conversation, today I'm all over the Fripp and Eno records. Great stuff. Frippertronics I tell you!

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  7:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ha ho - I feel for ya Brooks. I've been there before that's for sure!

Today...
The Republic Tigers - "made concrete"

Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  06:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, thanks Rocket. I feel much better today. Of course I did have a little 'hair of the dog,' when I got home yesterday, but managed to be responsible.

I listened to a little Keith Jarrett last night. I had forgotten how much I dig the Paris Concert. He is definately one of the best pianists of all time. Disc 3 of the complete Blue Note recording is pretty amazing, if not trippy at some points.

But this morning after re-reading this thread, it's Eno!

"Needles in the Camel's Eye" - off of Warm Jets.

Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  08:15:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Brooks...I feel your pain (thankfully that doesn't happen to me anymore).
the Eno I like (the only one I have) is Apollo. It's superb and relaxing.
As for Keith...I love his playing, but all that grunting and cuming he does, just gets on my nerves. they need to make sure his voice is not picked up by the piano mic. One concert I have of him (I think it's Koln), he sounds like either he is having sex or a bowel movement, can't tell which.
Next time (and do not do this with a hangover), listen to Cecil Taylor's Air Above Mountains (only Part I...that oughta do ya').
Geno

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  12:19:15 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Koln concert is great. I'm way into..(I think it's called) Eyes of the Heart. And there's another studio one I like alot.....uhh...Expectations? Am I right? It's got a white cover...

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  7:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey - Seed!
I work with a dude that loves Chavelle...
How does the new one compare with their older stuff?

Today...
Tool - "The Pot"
off - 10,000 Days

Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  7:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"rings around the world" -- super furry animals.

wow. if you don't know these guys yet, please get acquainted. they've put out a bunch of records, but all you need are "guerilla" and "rings around the world".

these welsh weirdos are best digested with lots of weed ingested. though certainly not necessary.

the brilliance and insanity stand on their own.

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  12:48:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Deadlight Effect - Clouded Hand

I love instrumentals.

Go to Top of Page

chris

United Kingdom
1051 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  04:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chevega

wow. if you don't know these guys yet, please get acquainted. they've put out a bunch of records, but all you need are "guerilla" and "rings around the world".

I'm not being contrary on purpose today, but I have to disagree. I think Radiator is Super Furry's best LP by a country mile (esp side 2), Fuzzy Logic is also good and Mwng and is also worth a listen even though its entirely in Welsh. I really think they went downhill after Guerilla. Horses for courses I suppose.

By the way, if you put the Guerilla CD in your stereo and press play you can find a secret track by rewinding before the first track for about 6 minutes. It's one of the best tracks on the album.

http://www.last.fm/user/pinky_blue

Edited by - chris on 03/21/2007 04:31:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  06:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by interloper

Koln concert is great. I'm way into..(I think it's called) Eyes of the Heart. And there's another studio one I like alot.....uhh...Expectations? Am I right? It's got a white cover...

Yes, I believe you are right...Expectations is a 2 disc set right? Supposed to be pretty good? I was just looking on Amazon.

Of Jarrett I only have Koln, Paris, Belonging (studio album) and the complete blue note concert. I dig them all though.

Geno - I added that Cecil Taylor album to my wish list, I'll check that out soon! Thanks.

This morning's song of the day:

"Tart Tart" - Happy Mondays, from the album with the longest title in history: "Squirrel & G-Man Twenty Four Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile." Jeez!

It sounds like they can barely play their instruments at this point and the vocals, well it's Shuan Ryder for Christ's sake! I still love it though.

Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  12:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote

i have to admit, i don't have radiator, and i will definitely look into it. i think fuzzy logic is good, but is very much "of its era", in that sort of sloppy/noisy kinda way, which i find both charming and irksome. mwng is cool, but feels too underproduced for my taste. something about "rings" just gets me, though, and i feel they dropped off afterward. though "hello sunshine" just kills every time -- check out this great version from carson daly's show :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5KWIR4WUWU

just my thoughts. glad to find a fellow SFA appreciator here.

thx for the tip on the guerilla cd. buying a new copy from amazon this week (the one with the added bonus disc of goodies), so i'll be sure to check out the hot rewind hidden track action!

no SOTD today. my ears hurt.

Edited by - chevega on 03/21/2007 12:25:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  12:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i need to learn to use the "reply with quote" function.

sorry. technology-tarded.

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  2:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rocket

Hey - Seed!
I work with a dude that loves Chavelle...
How does the new one compare with their older stuff?

Today...
Tool - "The Pot"
off - 10,000 Days

Rocket,

The new Chevelle album, Vena Sera destroys anything that theyve previously released, in my opinion. I absolutely love the vocals on this album. The guy has great voice but its just the way that it is worked in with the rest of the instruments that I really enjoy. Chevelle has always been awesome at doing this. The first three songs are killer and I listen to them everytime I workout. Sure, its "nu metal" but if the band is good, Im not going to call the cred police nor will I give a shit if mainstream radio plays them or not.

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  3:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant

I'm still of the opinion that the genre was much better before they came onto the scene and singlehandedly invented all the stereotypes that would forever be associated with punk rock, but I'll be damned if the LP doesn't still completely kick ass.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  5:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Hayseed. I'll pass on the info and see if I can get my buddy to start drooling...

btw - I enjoy some SFA. My favorite track by them is still the one Boomer put on a WAB disk - "Out of Control". "Golden Retriever" is also a standout for me on that disk...
I also have Rings Around the World which I like a lot...
and Fuzzy Logic.
They all have their ups and downs...

Today...
BRMC - "Weapon of Choice"
new on their myspace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11441193

Edited by - rocket on 03/21/2007 7:21:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brooks
Assistant Driver

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  8:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya know, I have always heard good things about SFA, and now that the good folks of the SWD board have spoken, it is about time for me to pick up an album or two and check them out! Thanks for the info!

Been back on a Rolling Stones kick tonight:

the whole album "Between The Buttons"

Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  11:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris
By the way, if you put the Guerilla CD in your stereo and press play you can find a secret track by rewinding before the first track for about 6 minutes. It's one of the best tracks on the album.

"The sneeeeky bastages" Johnny Dangerously anyone?

Got Inventions For The New Season by Maserati in the post today. So its more sublime instrumentals at Croz's joint today.

Go to Top of Page

chris

United Kingdom
1051 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  03:11:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

thx for the tip on the guerilla cd. buying a new copy from amazon this week (the one with the added bonus disc of goodies), so i'll be sure to check out the hot rewind hidden track action!

I have that one as well (got it dirt cheap) its well worth having, there's some good tracks on the bonus disc. A lot of the Creation bands had great B-Sides: Swervedriver (obviously), Ride, SFA, (ahem) Oasis. I'm more of a causual SFA fan but they definitely have their moments of genius. They're excellent live as well.

My favourite song today is "Breaking Down The Walls of Heartache (Live)" by Dexys Midnight Runners, from the Projected Passion Revue

http://www.last.fm/user/pinky_blue
Go to Top of Page

moenkopi46_2
Driving Instructor

USA
984 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  09:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This Better Go as Planned" - Calla
... off Collisions

I'm going to see these guys tomorrow in Albuquerque. First live music in a LONG time.
Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  1:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I have that one as well (got it dirt cheap) its well worth having, there's some good tracks on the bonus disc. A lot of the Creation bands had great B-Sides: Swervedriver (obviously), Ride, SFA, (ahem) Oasis. I'm more of a causual SFA fan but they definitely have their moments of genius. They're excellent live as well.

saw SFA a few years back and it was very cool, but the backing vocals, for which i had high hopes, were pretty weak and mixed low.

don't forget MBV's brilliant b-sides. and at the risk of gaining unpopularity, i'll back you up on oasis :)

was going to see the band Field Music play tonight, but i think i'm probably too lazy to head out.

today's song is also a stones tune "dear doctor" -- i just downloaded the "unsurpassed masters" series and i'm digging the "beggars banquet" outtakes.

Edited by - chevega on 03/22/2007 1:24:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Eugene
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1640 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  08:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eugene's Homepage  Click to see Eugene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

saw SFA a few years back and it was very cool, but the backing vocals, for which i had high hopes, were pretty weak and mixed low.

don't forget MBV's brilliant b-sides. and at the risk of gaining unpopularity, i'll back you up on oasis :)

was going to see the band Field Music play tonight, but i think i'm probably too lazy to head out.

today's song is also a stones tune "dear doctor" -- i just downloaded the "unsurpassed masters" series and i'm digging the "beggars banquet" outtakes.

Love that one..."Dear doctor, please help me I'm damaged, there's a pain where there once was a heart...." Oh yeah.
Actually there are a lot of great tunes on that one. Wish I had the original vinyl; I bought the CD and they really screwed up the artwork. The original had big photo of that Banquet shot.

www.eugenebenjamin.com
Go to Top of Page

boomer0127
Petroleum Spirit

USA
1443 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  08:17:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit boomer0127's Homepage  Send boomer0127 an AOL message  Send boomer0127 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"I Know You Are" - The Life and Times

Magical show last night. Tinnitus ho!

http://boomer0127.googlepages.com/home
http://www.last.fm/user/boomer0127
Go to Top of Page

MattW
Assistant Driver

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  7:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess it has been like 1000 years or more since I have been here.

I'm not a Petroleum Spirit or anything so fuck it anyway, but I still love Swervedriver.

Good songs I've been listening to lately:
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
Lush - Hey Hey Helen and Outdoor Miner
How did these bands escape me for like 20 years?
Maybe because I'm not in the Burnies crew, lesson learned.

To the guys that keep this forum going, you are amazing, great job!
Like Interloper I think is in Columbus or is it Dayton with Bob, and Eugene I think is in MD, and I am in WV, well I'd love to meet you guys someday. Also Rocket and Boomdoggle Keychain are senior dudes here, but they are farther away. An of course Croz, but, hell, Austrailia is like as far away as the moon to me.

Whatever, this message is a fucking mess.
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  06:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey MattW!

Boomer - dude! - you introduced me to Blackstrap "Ghost Children" and truthfully - besides The Life and Times - BS is probably my favorite discovery in the last 4 years or so!!!
I just can't get enough of them.
But, have you heard any of their new album? The tracks on their myspace page are mostly lead by the female in the band - what a shame! This could be as tragic as the second Stills CD!
http://www.myspace.com/blackstrap001
It still sounds good - maybe just more poppy and different...
I think I'll go ahead and snag it this morning since it's available on iTunes and report back to ya...

Today...
Blackstrap - "Sunrise"
off - Ghost Children

Edited by - rocket on 03/24/2007 06:21:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  06:49:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

actually - I can't figure out how to get it...
It's not showing up in my iTunes store - even though they say it is available on iTunes?

Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  09:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i checked out blackstrap. wow, that's some hot shit. thanks guys!

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  7:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

sure chavega... what did you hear? Their myspace stuff? or did you look them up somewhere else?
I only ask because "Ghost Children" is really one of those disks that is totally worth listening to from start to end... It has such a killer first track and from there on it just keeps goin throwin' ya insanely good tracks one after the other!
If anyone has any knowlege of how to purchase the new disk even though you have to read Scandinavian to buy it... - please fill me in. I'm a bit internet retartded!

Go to Top of Page

darshun
Assistant Driver

USA
440 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  02:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit darshun's Homepage  Send darshun an AOL message  Click to see darshun's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
boomer & rocket, you guys should check out the band, the undercurrent. they toured w/life & times in Japan cos they're from there. but they totally have that Midwest rock sound!!! like a japanese shiner. if you guys are interested let me know, i can upload it to a free ftp site or whatever if you want to check it out: http://myspace.com/theundercurrentmusic

Song of the morning: Ass 2 Ass by Sonomaris http://myspace.com/sonomaris

My bootleg blog:
http://darshun.blogspot.com
http://el1011.com
Go to Top of Page

crozarey
Son of Swervedriver

Australia
2583 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  05:17:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Static Cling - This Heart

Howdy once more MattW. Where you been dude?

Also John Butler Trio - Good Excuse and Losing You off Grand National. I skipped the new Arcade Fire for this cd, it kicks ass.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  06:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Darshun - thanks for the undercurrent rec. - they sound great. I'd totally be up for anything you could offer!

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  3:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today,

Sunshine Smile - Adorable

Go to Top of Page

Jeronimo
Son of Swervedriver

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  08:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been enjoying the DelPhi.

So much to listen too.

Saliva- "Ladies and Gentlemen"

We ride the warp of space into the womb of night.
Go to Top of Page

chevega
Assistant Driver

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  11:16:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit chevega's Homepage  Reply with Quote
rocket --

i just checked out blackstrap's myspace stuff, but i totally dug it. i'll have to check out "ghost children", though. thx for the tip.

sotd - "nobody loves you when you're down and out" by john lennon. another of the ex-beatles' brilliant crybaby ballads.

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  12:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today,

Dreamt That You Died - Clearlake, off Amber.

Talk about a band that can go all over the place with their music. Sounds a little similar to The Stone Roses.

Go to Top of Page

rocket

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  05:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today...
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - "Lights"
off Moens WAB
and officially - Fear Is On Our Side
I also have "Last Ride Together" (don't remember where that came from)
I'm hoping to pick up the disk today...

Edited by - rocket on 03/27/2007 05:21:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  07:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The first four Ramones LP's.

What can I say. The weather is nice.

Go to Top of Page

hayseed
Driving Instructor

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  2:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit hayseed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today,

Like A Friend - Pulp

This one popped up on a random shuffle from my main music vault. Good song!

Go to Top of Page

interloper
Son of Swervedriver

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  3:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Send interloper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For those interested, a new Kalvakota jam...

http://www.myspace.com/kalvakota

Edited by - interloper on 03/27/2007 3:51:09 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 149  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Swervedriver Discussion Forums © swervedriver Go To Top Of Page
thispagewasswervedrivenin0.27seconds. Snitz Forums 2000