Future Ruins tour

Guestbook Future Ruins tour

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  boomer0127 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chris
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve not been on much as I didn’t have access to a computer and I don’t much like typing on a phone.

In addition to the dates with Failure that Brad has posted, there are some UK dates in May:

View this post on Instagram

Swervedriver UK tour dates May 2019

A post shared by Swervedriver (@swervedriverofficial) on

The Future Ruins tour kicked off last night in London, with a short set opening for The Dandy Warhols in Brixton.

Setlist is here:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/swervedriver/2019/o2-academy-brixton-london-england-6b95d626.html

A video I took of Mary Winter is here:

Cheers

boomer0127
    Participant

thanks for the update chris! hopefully we’ll have a longer set on the co-headline tour with Failure…

aaaron
    Participant

Happy to see this, though I’m hoping it’ll be more like a co-headlining tour rather than just a 40 minute opening set. I bought 2 tix for the Portland show yesterday and am excited to see these songs live!

whitewatersky
    Participant

yeeehawww. thanks for the vid.  hoping to hear about Aussie dates – don’t wanna wait TOOOO long !

boomer0127
    Participant

Failure just posted a few additional dates – will SWD be joining them at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ on 3/30? Oh please oh please say yes! Stone Pony only shows Failure :{

boomer0127
    Participant

Failure said “yup” when i asked on their instaface page. Can i get a confirmation since the Stone Pony still says Failure only.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.