Just saying hi for the first time..

Guestbook Just saying hi for the first time..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rolandJC
    Participant

Hi all, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I can’t believe there are still people out there who like this music as much as I do. I fell in love with the sound ever since I heard it back in 1993 on my friend’s 3DO lol. That was the first time I heard “Duel” and it blew me away.. which also lead to my obsession with that game Road Rash (need an updated good version!). Where there any other real videos recorded by them? All I have is the video they made for Road Rash. It’s rare for me to like something this much, which is why I felt like I had to say something in this forum. Wish they were still a band so I could meet them in person and say thanks for all the great tunes. I wasn’t a big fan of the new stuff I heard from Adam on the first Toshack Highway album, but I love the old Swervedriver stuff…[8D]

I also love most of the other tunes from the bands on that Soundtrack like Hammerbox, Therapy?, Soundgarden, Paw, Monster Magnet… it was the best game soundtrack I have ever heard!!!, wish I could re-live that year over one more time because it was so great, *sigh*.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.