swerve live recordings

Guestbook swerve live recordings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lekelee
    Participant

People here talked about this a lot a decade ago but not so much anymore. I think most folks have kind of moved on from collecting live swerve tapes (not tapes anymore, old habit). But seeing them again a few months ago shifted me back into superfan mode and I’m back into collecting.

I like the idea of making all the live swervedriver stuff available to anyone who wants it, while at the same time working together to make sure everyone has the best version(s) of each show possible. I know some of you have things I don’t have, but I also know I have a few things none of you have, not because I’m a jerk but because I’m sometimes lazy. Time to rectify that.

Who’s in? I just finished putting a list of what I have up on etree here: http://db.etree.org/Aaaron . Happy to share. Would love to collaborate. I know there are tons more shows out there that don’t end up on dime or anywhere easy to find. Let’s all pull our stuff together and see what we come up with. Email me, reply here, yell really loud, whatever!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.